This is a DOT 4 motor vehicle brake fluid.
Never wash cylinders or parts with gasoline, kerosene, or oil. Avoid spilling brake fluid on brake lining or car finish.
STP® SYNTHETIC BRAKE FLUID DOT 4
Protects brake system — for DOT3 and DOT4 ABS disc or drum brakes.
As your brake pads wear, the level of brake fluid drops.
STP® Synthetic Brake Fluid DOT 4 is specially formulated to get optimum performance out of disc or drum brake systems in today’s cars and trucks.
- Increases dry boiling point to ensure maximum life and reliable braking power
- Provides protection against brake failure from vapor lock
- Helps prevent corrosion in brake system
- Works with all brake systems requiring DOT 4 fluids
- Exceeds federal motor vehicle safety standard No. 116
- Meets SAE spec. J1704
- Dot 4 Formula can be used in a Dot 4 system for higher-performing fluid
As needed. To bleed system, refer to service manual. Do not reuse brake fluid from bleeding operation.
If leak persists or increases after continued treatments, consult an auto mechanic.
STP® HIGH MILEAGE POWER STEERING FLUID + STOP LEAK
Protects against wear and saves fluid with a unique 2-in-1 formula.
STP® Power Steering Fluid + Stop Leak is specially formulated for vehicles over 75,000 miles to stop or reduce fluid loss caused by seals that leak due to wear or shrinkage (not for use with broken or scored seals). This treatment helps stop most wear and shrinkage levels.* Can be used instead of regular power steering fluid as preventive maintenance. Compatible with all approved power steering fluids.
- Revitalizes dried, hardened and shrunken seals with a special conditioner
- Helps protect against wear and pump breakdown
*To stop a leak or reduce fluid loss, use a minimum of 7 oz. per quart of power steering system — see owner’s manual for capacity. Additional treatments may be needed.
With the engine, off, wipe the power steering reservoir filler cap area clean and remove the cap. Add STP® Power Steering Fluid to the specified level. Do not overfill. Consult your owner's manual for fluid specifications.
STP® POWER STEERING FLUID
Protects power steering systems against wear and breakdown.
Vital parts in today’s power steering systems need protection in order to keep them operating over a wide range of summer and winter temperature conditions. Specifically designed for power steering units, STP® Power Steering Fluid provides year-round protection.
- Protects Against Wear and Pump Breakdown Caused by Abnormal Wear, Oxidation, and Foaming
- Performs Even in Sub-Zero Temperatures
- Specifically Designed for Power Steering Units